Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm Famous

A couple of days ago a friend of mine sent me some pics he saw in a graffiti book. When I opened them I was amazed to be looking at what seemed to be....ME.

The graffiti artist, Besok, is German and seems to either look like me or has illustrated someone that looks like me. After seeing the pics I remembered an incident that occurred about 15 years ago. I was at school in a French lesson and we were reading from a text book which had a picture of a guy who looked exactly like a kid from the class. Being the children we were this amazed us and that was pretty much the end of the class. Someone mentioned that everyone has a look-a-like somewhere in the world - well they were right and I have found mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It IS you :) I think you should post a picture of yourself for comparison's sake....

Dim100 said...

T - I thank you for your comment. It.s quite a compliment, hes a good looking guy :)