Sunday, September 16, 2007

Internet Whore

I am an Internet whore. Plain and simple. Give me a computer and a high speed connection and I can go for days.

However, for the last 6 months I have essentially been celibate due to lack of connectivity at my house. Even though I am online all day at the office its not really the same thing.... I am now on the verge of being reconnected to the huge whore house of the web and in celebration I am starting a blog that knowing me, will be defunct in 2 weeks, but I will give it my best.

I will be posting links to some of the things on the web that I think are worth a read, look, dollar, comment or any type of reaction.

The first is something I cam across on Yotube - no doubt not the last Youtube video I will be linking to. I am a huge Daft Punk fan, so when I found out they branched into furniture design I was eager to see what the robotic duo would have conjured up. It was love at first light.



Now that I've seen it and know that its sold out (£1000 at Habitat) I am going to put endless hours into making my own thanks to the help of this handyman.

4 comments:

Nic said...

Welcome to the bloggersphere (i hate that term)

I am eager to read every post in your 2 week onslaught...

Anonymous said...

yeah blogs

fk said...

WoW, its about time!
I must say though, I was expecting a big bang. Thought your blog would be somewhere on google earth, under your GPS coordinates, directly linked to live streaming of your everyday life as filmes by Mr. Sintiak.

Good luck and keep it up

Anonymous said...

khaye wle dimitri